The "AR_K Facility" is a collection of libraries, comprised of several volumes, each of which has a single or multiple Kontakt instruments.
The entire series is centered on unusual percussion sounds with a lot of editing possibilities and several onboard effects.
Each Volume (called “Level n”) has a distinctive set of basic sounds that can be used for composing and producing purposes - like a drum machine - as well as for soundtrack composition and sound design in films, videogames and any other multimedia product.
The second volume (called “Level 2”) is a collection of five different instruments with several percussion sounds and a lot of sound manipulation possibilities each.
The instruments in the library are:
- Crushing Anvil
- Deep Space Craze
- Devil's Forge
- Iron Screeches
- Robotik Breakdown
- Crushing Anvil 3 kit - 3 samples per Engine
- Deep Space Craze 4 kit - 4 samples per Engine
- Devil's Forge 5 kit - 5 samples per Engine
- Iron Screeches 2 kit - 2 samples per Engine
- Robotik Breakdown 2 kit - 2 samples per Engine
- 5 Sound Engines with several kits and samples each
- EQ and Compressor per Engine
- 6 Insert effects
- 2 Send (master) effects
- 10 custom made IRs for the Reverb
- Total Dimension: 134,6 MB
- Sample format: 44.1KHz, 24 bit, NCW, stereo
- Requires Kontakt 5.6.5 or above (FULL VERSION) - Not for Kontakt Player
- Version 1.0 (August 2019)
Amazing percussion sounds
If you are searching for some unusual percussion sounds for your music productions, this library is what you need. The different samples loaded are free to be manipulated in several ways, letting you the possibility to model the sample itself to recreate the sound you want within a intuitive interface.
The timbres are reminiscent of industrial, croaking, metallic sounds.
More interesting than Vol. 1
This is even better than Vol. 1