Version: Kontakt 5.8.1 / NCW / V1.2
Raw , Gritty and Menacing
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
AQUIVER delivers 300 powerful, deep and soaring granular sounds.
It is powered by a custom granular engine that can play hundreds of small grains of audio with no huge CPU impact.
AQUIVER is ideal for movie scoring, underscore and futuristic sound design.
It features realtime recording of knob movements, a FX engine with bread-
Using that, you can skip through instruments while locking the current settings in place. Perfect for trying out different sounds without loosing current knob and/or effect settings.
All the parameters of the effects section can be modulated in realtime with one knob as well.
**Updated to V1.1 - Now with 1000 instruments**
**Updated to V1.2 - Now with 300 new instruments (now totalling 1300 instruments) + randomization and precise editing of knob motion recordings**
- 300 preset instruments
- strings, noises, sweeps, textures, atmospheres and soundscapes
- custom low-CPU granular engine
- effects section with filter, flanger, phaser, delay and reverb
- effect settings can be modulated via the effect knob in realtime
- grain control: flux, spray, smooth, shift, detune and transpose
- realtime knob movement recording for interesting patterns
- lock button to switch sounds without loosing current settings
- retrig button for retriggering knob movement recordings
- low CPU and memory footprint
- AQUIVER is fully automatable
- Instantly useable and inspiring sounds right at your fingertips
- 100% royalty free
- Instant download after purchase from fast servers
- NOTE: Full version of KONTAKT 5.8.1+ required!
Love the simplicity
I've gotten to really like this instrument. And I've gotten to like that its so simple and not packed full of features to bog it down. Just very straight forward and powerful in its limitation. Limitation a good thing here!It doesn't come with a manual. On the other hand, you don't really need one for this. And I do wish it had a "cheat sheet" describing what the different granular parameters mean (like flux, spray etc.) for us that are not up on granular techniques.There is a great variety that can be achieved by the controls it offers. And the interface makes it super easy to grasp. Really like the pulldown checklist style effect assignment.
Good acquisition for the price!