Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble
Version: Kontakt 5.1 / WAV / V1
Industry-leading epic percussion juggernaut
Download Method: Soundiron
Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble is an industry-leading epic percussion juggernaut. This massive drum & cymbal collection weighs in at nearly 25 GB with over 25,000 samples, with astounding sonic power, detail and playability.
It features more than 40 drums and close to 200 articulations, with extensive dynamic layering and 12 round-robins per velocity. You’ll find thunderous ensemble sections and solo instruments, including bass drums, a whole array of toms, dhols, riqs, frame drums, bongos, cajons, doumbeks, clicks, clacks, a heavy snare ensemble and 6 solo snare drum types. You'll also find fully expressive pedal-articulated hi-hats, stick and mallet rides, crashes, splashes, hybrid and FX cymbals, a 38" gong, heavy Tibetan ting shag finger cymbals, all deeply multisampled along with tons of rolls, crescendos and effects.
Each instrument features 3 microphone positions that can be selectively loaded, mixed and routed through the pop-up mixer window: Close (right at the drum head), Medium (5 meters) and Far (20 meters). It also includes a midi groove system, custom kit mapping, apreggiation, a full FX rack and full UI control over every performance detail.
- 24.8 GB installed (12.9 GB Download)
- 25,171 Samples (standard pcm wav)
- 60 .nki files (unlocked Kontakt 5.1 format)
- 24 bit / 48kHz stereo PCM wav format
- Format: Kontakt 5.1+ .nki and pcm .wav
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.1.0 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library. Windows 7 or higher. Mac OSX 10.8 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 3 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library. This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required. All sales are final.
"Standard" presets are included to provide instant access to the full library in a classic percussion array layout. The primary "Ensemble All" preset lets you customize the note mapping for each articulation or load one of several common drum library mapping standards. This comes in handy with our new MIDI loop playback feature, which allows users to load and playback loops from a wide range of popular drum libraries.
The improved Megamixer system allows for up to 8 slots, each with independent tuning, velocity attenuation, pitch, panning, key mapping, room release and more, and complete Kit preset saving/loading. "Mixer" presets group a set of articulations into 4 different fully customizable categories. For example, "Cymbals Mixer" splits cymbals into categories of ride, crash, hihat and gong/ting shag; each category has independent volume, pan, room release, velocity and pitch controls.
Finally, the Tuned Dual-Layer presets allow you to create multi-layered tuned articulations from any of the articulations for each sub-section. These are ideal for sound design, special effects, or simply turning any of the sounds into a unique tuned percussion instrument.
- Bass Drums
- Assorted Low Toms
- Assorted High Toms
- Frame Drums
- 6 Snares
- 2 Bass Drums
- 2 Dhol Drums
- 4 Frame Drums
- 2 Floor Toms
- 2 Low Toms
- 2 High Toms
- 4 Rototoms
- Ride Sticks
- Ride Mallets
- China & FX
- Ting Shag
- Rolls and Crescendos for 3 snares
- Tom Rolls
- Rolls and Crescendos for Gong, Ride, and Ting Shag
CONTROLS AND FX
- Powerful Custom User Interface with fully automatable access to critical performance controls.
- 3 Fully Independent Microphone Positions for all instruments.
- Integrated Microphone Mixer with Sample Loading/Unloading
- Improved Uberpeggiator/Meta-ARP system with Preset Saving/Loading
- Improved Megamixer system with Kit Saving/Loading, Intelligent Sample Loading, and Per-Slot Room Release Controls
- Drum Category-based (Bass, Snare, Cymbals and Aux) Room Release Controls in many Presets
- Midi Loop Playback and Custom Mapping
- Our Custom FX Rack with powerful and configurable controls for every effect.
- 70 integrated custom convolution IR samples
This library includes 400 Midi Grooves accessible through the GUI, created by these great Soundiron featured artists:
- Blake Ewing
- Dirk Ehlert
- Ian Dorsch
- Johnny Knittle
- Marie-Anne Fischer
- Sascha Knorr
- Si Begg
- Simon Russell
- Tino Danielzik
- Xiaotian Shi
- Team Soundiron