Apocalypse Percussion Micro
Version: Kontakt 5.5 / WAV / V1
Percussion Ensemble Starter Pack
Download Method: Soundiron
Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble Micro is the compact starter edition of our acclaimed Apocalypse Percussion Ensemble library.
This heavy cinematic drum library features a total of 28 hard-hitting ensemble articulations, including 6 concert snare drum sets, 5 large tom sets, 7 bass drum sets, 4 Indian Dhol sets, 3 Turkish Doumbek sets, 1 Irish Bodhrán (frame drum) articulation, one Egyptian Riq and a Greek Daf articulation, so you have access to a broad range of powerful sounds to create with.
MASSIVE EPIC SOUND
Each articulation we performed by an ensemble of each drum type, ranging in size between 3 and 6 players in unison, for a massively epic sound. Each articulation sound set has 4 - 12 dynamic velocity layers and 2 round robin variations per note. We captured these instrument ensembles in the same bright, open hall that we recorded our legendary Olympus Symphonic Choir, Mercury Boy’s Choir, Montclarion Grand Piano, Struck Grand, Tuned Artillery and many other Soundiron libraries. the space and wide large-diaphragm close mic array give these drums a potent and aggressively open sound, with just the right touch of transparent natural reverberation.
APE Micro has a simple and intuitive user interface with full articulation control, modular kit-building, dynamic arpeggiation and customizable FX routing, with over 100 real-world and special effect convolution spaces. The Kontakt presets in this library all require the full retail version of Kontakt 5.5.2 or later, or you can import any of the nearly 400 drum samples into any wav-compatible program you like.
- 460 MB Installed
- 386 Samples
- 3 Kontakt 5.5.2 .nki preset banks
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed stereo PCM wav audio
- Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW.
Our custom scripted Kontakt user interface gives you flexible control features, like attack, release, transient start offset, dynamic swelling and a robust Arpeggiator system that provides a full range of custom dynamic modes and step sequencer pattern creation options. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including reverb with over a hundred life-like spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and creative FX convolution impulse responses.
The library comes equipped with a powerfully simple ensemble bank preset, a fully customizable 8-socket kit building “Megamixer” preset and our unique dual-layer tuned percussion system preset that lets you play any articulation as a pitched instrument over the whole key range and combine any two articulations together, each with their own fully independent control parameters. APE Micro built for the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5.2 and later.
- 3 master Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations, performance controls, Arp sequencing and full FX rack.
- 28 drum ensemble articulations with 3 - 6 players, up to 12 dynamic velocity layers and 2 round-robins variations per velocity.
- 7 Bass Drum Articulations
- 6 Concert Snare Drum Articulations
- 4 Indian Dhol Drum Articulations
- 3 Turkish Doumbek Articulations
- 1 Irish Bodhrán (Frame Drum) Articulation
- 1 Egyptian Riq Drum Articulation
- 1 Greek Daf Drum Articulation
- Master ensemble preset.
- Dual-Layer chromatically pitched preset.
- Megamixer drum kit builder preset.
- Multi-mode Arpeggiation with step-sequencer.
- Convolution Reverb with 119 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.