Version: Kontakt 5.5 / WAV / V1
Experimental Found Sound Library
£38.50 + VAT
Download Method: Sound Iron
Antidrum 1 is an experimental “found-sound” instrument library that contains 18 unconventional tuned and percussive sound collections, sampled in a variety of real-world locations.
It is a celebration of every day objects and sounds and how they can be transformed into strange and compelling new musical instruments.
The custom scripted Kontakt user interface built into this library comes equipped with flexible control features, like attack, release, transient offset, dynamic swelling, filter type selection, resonant filter sweep and a robust Arpeggiator system that provides a full range of custom dynamic arpeggiation modes and step sequencer pattern creation options. There’s also a complete DSP effects rack, including convolution reverb with dozens of unique spaces, such as cathedrals, churches, halls, bunkers, garages, tunnels, chambers, rooms and plenty of otherworldly FX impulses to fully explore and endless variety of strange and unexpected sonic manipulations.
This 1.83 GB library includes 2468 samples and 21 nki presets with a custom user interface for the full version of Kontakt 5.5 and later (OSX 10.8 or later / Windows 7 or later required).
- Alien Tube – This horrible little thing is a plastic tube with a sliding widget inside, recorded in a small bright hall.
- Boot Stomps – heavy steel toed boots stomping on a hard tile floor, recorded in a large bright hall.
- Clap Ensemble – 4 guys clapping in a small bright hall
- Clap Solo – Close, dry hand and wrist claps and grabs programmed for fast, tight percussion parts.
- Clicky Toy – Small plastic clicky, squeaky baby toy in a large bright hall.
- Couch Ensemble – sticks striking leather couches in a small bright hall.
- Djembe Ensemble – metal djembes played in a small bright hall. Includes side clicks, strikes and strikes with shouts.
- Drum Circle – Djembes, mixed small percussion, didgeridoo and other stuff in a small bright hall, cut into loops at various tempos.
- Guitardrum – Acoustic guitar played as a drum with bare hands in a large bright hall. Includes metal string slides and effects.
- Handball Court Drums – Djembe strikes, clicks and hand claps, recorded inside a giant outdoor concrete cube. Springy and weird.
- Hot Tub Knock – Underwater hot tub thumps, recorded using a stereo pair of hydrophones.
- Nailgun – Pneumatic nail gun driving large nails into 1/2" plywood sheets. Recorded in an outdoor construction site.
- Shockmount – A stereo pair of large diaphragm mics in special shock mounts being gently thumped. It actually sounds really cool.
- Shouts – Male ensemble shouting in a small bright hall, with stabs and swells.
- Sneaker Screeches – Converse All-Stars stomping and screeching on tile floor in a large, bright hall.
- Ukedrum – Ukulele played backwards as a drum. Recorded close and dry, with 3 variably dampened articulations.
- Wallball – A big red rubber ball being bounced and struck with a drumstick in a large bright hall.
- Water Cooler Ensemble – Big plastic water-cooler bottles being whacked with drumsticks in unison, in a large bright hall.
- 34 unique ambient pads, leads and atmospheres.
Mini Magic - Dark Tones Vol 2
Morphable Dark Ambient Sounds from Synth Magic.View Product £10.00
An Early Soft Synth… Running on a 30 Year Old Home Computer!?View Product £15.05