Ambius 1 - Transmissions
Version: Kontakt 5.1 / WAV / V1
Ambiences, Drones, Pads and Evolving Synths
Download Method: Soundiron
In this first volume of our Ambius series, we focus on the dark, the cryptic, the unnatural and the subliminal, in the form of strange unholy transmissions filtering through the void. You’ll find an archive of EVP recordings engineered by the dead, earwitness accounts of unholy medical procedures, insidious swarms of poisonous insects, terror winds speaking with voices of pure and ancient decay and bio-mechanical devices worming through primordial pools of seething logic. You will marvel in the sweeping glory of infinite choruses and spin endlessly soaring melodies from our cluster bells. And then you will fall helplessly into the blackened ash pits, where sleeping phantasms wait for the wet crack of your bones breaking on impact and the sour hiss of gaseous spectral vapors that seep in to dissolve your earthly flesh.
This massive collection of ambiences, drones, pads and evolving “synth” leads were created by hand. Everything you hear was built using only organic field and instrument recordings. In fact, no synthesizers were used in the creation of this library at all. We used a variety of custom techniques to blend, warp, shape and layer the sounds of the known into the very unknown. The instruments you’ll find in this collection range from simple, clean, tonal leads to compound, constantly moving soundscapes and textures.
The library features tempo-locked filtering and LFO based parameter automation. It includes a pair of 32-beat step-sequencer graphs to modulate resonance and cutoff values from one step to the next, with time divisions from whole notes to 128ths. Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass and Vowel filter types are included. You can also assign just about any parameter to each step sequencer table with the simple right-click/cmd-click learn function whenever that table is running. You can even skip the filter stage and simply use it for tempo-synced CC parameter control by choosing the “Thru” filter type or bypass the whole system instantly with the LFO Pause and do your filter tweaking and sweeping by hand.
- Horror: EVP Pulse, Industrium Pulse, Panorganic Pulse, Rictus Pulse, Root Canal Pulse, Swarming Pulse, Winds Pulse
- Melodic: Para-Orchestral Pulse, Re-Choral Pulse, and Transmusical Pulse
- Tuned: Dig Pulse and Tuned Pulse
- Four selectable filter types with automatable cutoff and resonance
- Our new Kronostepper – sequence filter cutoff and/or resonance in configurable tempo-synced steps
- Kronostepper passthru mode can drive any automatable knob or slider in Kontakt.
- Tempo or Hertz-based Tremolo with automatable intensity
- Integrated Uberpeggiator system allows for adaptive step-sequenced arpeggiation
- Kontakt 5 users can import and export Uberpeggiator and Kronostepper sequences
- Customized presets – see what we at Soundiron were able to come up with using these features
- Instrument Designers allow users to mix-and-match any transient with any sustain
- Additional Kontakt 5 presets with tempo-synced rhythmic atmospheres and grooves
- Product Version 2.0
- 2.78 GB installed
- 352 Samples
- 108 .nki instrument presets
- 24 bit / 44.1kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
- 77 Integrated Custom Convolution Reverb Impulses
The full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt version 5.1 (or later) is required to use .nki instrument presets included in this library. The free Kontakt "Player" and "Add Library" import process do not support this standard open-format Kontakt library. Windows XP or higher. Mac OSX 10.6 or higher. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library.
Note: This digital product is delivered as a download via the Amazon S3 cloud network. A broadband internet connection is required. All sales are final.
Groundbreaking Pure Digital Synthesis Technology from the 1970sView Product £20.85
Mini Magic - Dark Tones Vol 2
Morphable Dark Ambient Sounds from Synth Magic.View Product £10.00
Logan Stahley Instruments
Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) Instrument.View Product £25.00
Vintage Rhodes XL
Detailed recordings - Vintage Rhodes.View Product £18.50 £4.63 YOU SAVE 75%