Version: Kontakt 5.3 / NCW / V1
The Voice of Renaissance
Download Method: Best Service
Altus, the Voice of Renaissance Often misunderstood and surrounded by mystery the counter tenor is another milestone in Eduardo Tarilonte series of exceptional voices. Altus brings you a real counter tenor for your Renaissance and Baroque music productions, for films, documentaries, video games and new age music. Jose Hernandez singing
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in Altus
KONTAKT PLAYER COMPATIBLE
This library has been licensed by Native Instruments for use in the Kontakt Player engine. It can be used in the free Kontakt Player or the full retail version of Kontakt (version 5.5.2 or later). The Kontakt “Libraries” browser rack supports this Kontakt Player library. Online serial registration through the Native Instruments Service Center is required to activate this library.
Unparalleled realism - Pure inspiration
Altus is a unique solo vocal library featuring José Hernández Pastor, a countertenor with a magnificent expression and a truly beautiful and unique voice. Altus is aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Altus offers a powerful and innovative word builder which combines 26 words (136 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato and portamento vowels (a, e, i, o, u), all at your fingertips in one patch.
- 5 different true legatos and portamenti (a, e, i, o, u)
- a powerful phrase arranger with words, 2 different articulations (fast and slow speeds).
- words can be split to offer a total of 136 words/syllables
- words can be combined with true legato vowel playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected
- 130 beautiful phrases
- 15 soundscapes, created from vocal samples
- dry recordings, allow you to set the reverb amount exactly to you needs.
Altus introduces a great and innovative new feature, allowing you to connect any word with all 5 true legato vowels to build realistic melodies without using any pre-recorded phrases.
1.3 GB (lossless compressed) and over 3000 mono samples in 44 Khz / 24 bit.
About the Singer
José Hernández Pastor is a singer specialized in early music, using his voice as a countertenor. He is considered as a singer with a magnificent expression and a truly beautiful voice.
He was born in Valencia 1974 and entered as a singer in the Schola Cantorum dAlgemesí in 1979, where he started his musical studies with Diego Ramón I Lluch. In 1995 he obtained his degree as piano teacher in the Official Music School of Valencia.
Besides his youngness he has been conducted by Jordi Savall, Dominique Vellard, and Joshua Rifkin among others.
In his successful career as a countertenor, José has played many concerts along Europe like in the Kölner Philarmonie, the Konzerthaus of Vienna, and the Spanish National Auditorium.
In 1988 together with Ariel Abramovich (vihuela) he founded the duet “El Cortesano achieving great success.
Best Service Download
Purchase this product from Kontakt Hub and you will receive a unique code. Please redeem this code at the Best Service website to download the product.
1. Please visit www.bestservice.de/registration and log in to your user account (register a new user account if necessary).
2. In your user account click on "My products" and then on “Register”. Enter your “REGISTRATION CODE” and finish the registration by clicking “Submit”.
3. Your registered product will from now on be listed under “My products”. Here you can find download links and possibly additional activation numbers.
Detailed instructions for unpacking, installing, and activating are included in the downloaded files.
Chamber Orchestra 2 - Go Edition
An entire orchestra and then some at your fingertips-View Product £190.00
Cinematic Soundtracks and Trailer ToolsView Product £49.95 £29.97 YOU SAVE 40%
Dream Audio Tools
Multisampled Electric Bass Repetitions And Sustained TonesView Product £11.50