The Access Virus is a virtual analog synthesizer made by the German company Access Music GmbH. It was first produced in 1997 and has since been upgraded frequently, with the company releasing new models about every two years. The Access Virus employs various synthesis techniques, including subtractive synthesis, phase distortion (PD) synthesis, frequency modulation (FM) synthesis, and starting with the TI series, wavetable synthesis.
You can purchase 'Part 1' - Virologic here: https://www.kontakthub.com/product/Virologic/
Or you can buy the complete collection together here: https://www.kontakthub.com/product/virologic-complete/
THE VIROLOGIC EXPANSION LIBRARY
is an addition to the main Virologic library. This expansion will add 320 new patches to the original Virologic library. The samples are in 24bit 44.100 Khz ncw format. The library is divided into 12 sound categories containing 305 instruments and 43 Multis. The categories are: Arpeggios, Bass, Brass, Drums & Percussion, FX, Keys, Leads, Pads, Plucked, Strings, Synths and Winds. The patches that use the Modulation Wheel as modulator for the Filter are marked with MW.
There are three parameter pages, the 'Controls' page, to edit the main parameters like the Portamento, Unisono, Envelope and Filter settings, the 'Additional Effects' page to edit the effects parameters and the 'Arpeggiator' page to edit and add rhythmic elements to the sound.
- For Kontakt 5.1 (Full version, not for Kontakt Player)
- The samples are in 24bit 44.100 Khz ncw format
- Total of 320 patches , 3.25 Gb unpacked
- Velocity and Aftertouch responsive
- 9 FX: Chorus,3-Band EQ, Reverb, Delay, Flanger, Phaser, Rotator, Distortion and Stereo
- Effects Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo
- Easy to edit Apeggiator included