Keepforest's Vikings Cinematic Metal Toolkit consists of powerful cinematic metal instruments for your compositions. This expansion is inspired by Doom soundtrack written by Mick Gordon.
With the participation of professional musicians, sound designers, sound engineers, we recorded strings, percussions, guitars, basses and many more instruments. We literally played and experimented in the world of sounds, creating the library’s uniqueness and signature.
This is the latest updated version:
• Patch was optimized for working with all DAWs
• CPU usage for this patch was also decreased
• New Hybrid patch has been added. It contains one-shots too now
• New samples have been added
• Known bugs have been fixed
• Tempo synchronization and tune of samples have been checked and updated
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in Vikings Expansion
Inspired by Mythology
As the name Vikings, our library is inspired by the Scandinavian world and mythology, which have always had an important place in the movie industry, the vibe of which can be heard in the Guy Ritchie’s masterpiece King Arthur or in the extremely successful Game of Thrones. Surprisingly, we could not find a true and complete samples library on the market, dedicated to this genre. Having a clear vision in our minds, we decided take the opportunity and started the recording process of Vikings in January, 2017.
- 3 Cinematic Metal Guitars
- 3 Drum Kits
- 3 Bass Guitars
- 30 Metal Riffs
- Beat Machine
- Pulse Designer
- Rack FX