Version: Kontakt 5.6.8 / NCW / V1
Revolutionary all-in-one 80 player orchestral library
Download Method: Best Service
The Orchestra is a revolutionary all-in-one 80 player orchestral library whose heart is our breakthrough Ensemble-Engine that empowers you to convert your ideas into music. Simple and incredibly fast.
"We found a way to revolutionise your way of composing complex orchestrated music. Its a new simplicity, a more natural approach to cope with multifaceted orchestral colors and rhythms."
- wow they taking scoring to a whole new level.
- Oh, this is exactly what I need for a project I have right now! Fantastic
- A Monumental Game Changer!
- it's Historic man!
- This is gonna be my holiday purchase. Man! Real time blockbuster soundtrack! All in one toolkit....can t be real ...Am i dreaming????? No...we are in 2017 and this is coming out....really... Hope there are tons of pre programmed multis ...This playing with action strikes and novo...Waouhhhh. Really can t wait .Thank you all
- Looks more interesting than i thought. Still waiting for these things coming to iPads.....lol.
- I've been holding off buying other libraries and waiting for this one for a month now. Glad it's finally here next week. It looks nothing short of spectacular.
- mother of god ..this library is damn amazing ! me want it
- Breakthrough Ensemble Engine
- Play freely or create stunning orchestral colors with simple chords
- Complete set of standard articulations for all instruments
- True Legato Interval Sampling
- 150 ready-to-go ensemble presets
- 60 Multi-Rack Patches
- 6.85GB lossles compressed data
- 16500+ individual Samples
- fast loading times
- min. Kontakt Player 5.6.8 required
The samples: rough & edgy - no polished sound:
The Orchestra was recorded and processed with the intention to sound a bit rougher and more “honest” than the common orchestral Hollywood sound. It offers an alternative and promises straight and powerful sounds, punch and a vivid musical experience.
The instruments for The Orchestra were recorded in Budapest at the renowned Studio 22 in their traditional seating position and mixed and edited with great attention to detail. This way the different sections blend together perfectly in the same room. All essential articulations are available, including playable true legato samples and multiple round robins for short articulations.
Play the instruments freely:
Play your ideas and your melodies freely with the single instrument patches.
Aside from the Ensemble Instrument, The Orchestra also contains 88 single instrument patches for all standard sections and articulations in a symphonic orchestra, including percussion and as a bonus: choir.
Or unleash the full orchestral power with over 60 multi-track patches:
Multis take the Ensemble Engine even further toward instant playability and sound as they load and layer multiple instances of The Orchestra.
There are Full Orchestral Multis for single articulations, that work perfectly for quick sketching and layering.
Animated Multis combine multiple instances of the Ensemble Engine for even more complex patterns.
Compose faster with full instrumental groups
Choose from 150 presets in three categories:
- Orchestral Colors
The Orchestral Colors presets are practical combinations of instruments that can be played live on your keyboard.
- Orchestral Rhythms
The Orchestral Rhythms contain simple, useful playable patterns for separate sections of the orchestra that make use of our Ensemble Engine.
- Animated Orchestra
The animated orchestra presets go even further, and create complex orchestrated rhythms from any played note. This is where the magic happens!
The core - The ensemble engine
The Ensemble Engine works through a number of independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes, heavily inspired by our Sonuscore Origins-Series. Create pulsating rhythms and even inspiring full arrangements from any combination of notes. All of this without relying on prerecorded phrases – you have the full control. It will work, no matter what chord or note you play.
With minimum loading times, a vast amount of presets provides you with full ensemble colors right out of the box.
Independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes create vivid and powerful orchestral colors.
Load up to 5 different instruments in independent slots and play them together.
The idea behind The Orchestra
Orchestral libraries have become more and more complex over the last years. Developers captured every nuance of symphonic orchestras in countless different articulations. But with a tight deadline, having endless possibilities is not necessarily a good thing.
With this library, Sonuscore brings to life a simplistic approach to orchestral composition, giving you both innovative tools to create quick ensemble sketches with minimal effort or write complex orchestral arrangements in all detail.
Paint your orchestral canvas in as broad or as detailed strokes as you want.
Your ideas, your music – all in one instrument.
DOWNLOAD VIA BEST SERVICE
Purchase this product from Kontakt Hub and you will receive a unique code. Please redeem this code at the Best Service website to download the product.
1. Please visit www.bestservice.de/registration and log in to your user account (register a new user account if necessary).
2. In your user account click on "My products" and then on “Register”. Enter your “REGISTRATION CODE” and finish the registration by clicking “Submit”.
3. Your registered product will from now on be listed under “My products”. Here you can find download links and possibly additional activation numbers.
Detailed instructions for unpacking, installing, and activating are included in the downloaded files.
KONTAKT PLAYER AND NKS
The latest NI Kontakt Player is included in this product!
This library qualifies for the reduced Crossgrade of full KONTAKT at Native Instruments.
Supports Kontakt Player and NKS (Native Kontrol Standard)
Excellent orchestra library!
Excellent orchestra library! Very realistic and easy to use.
I would recommend it to any orchestrator