Version: Kontakt 5.5.2 / WAV / V1
Fields and Underscores
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
The Light is a collection of deep tuned underscores, based on 25 original field recordings, built in the Photosynthesis Engine for Kontakt 5
- 50 patches are made of layers with tuned textures and fields (best on C1 - C3 range, mapped from C0 to C6, MW assigned)
- 25 patches with the single raw field recordings, seamlessly looping (samples length from 30 sec. to 7+ mins.)
- Total patches 75 - 1,30 GB uncompressed, 44,100-24-bit Wav/Ncw format
- Some fields are quite peculiar: there are people moving and wishpering inside six naturally reverbering old churches in Rome
- a long sample of myself slowly breathing underwater
- fireplaces close ups with cracklings and rumblings
- pure crystals movements recorded from an old '700 lamp (tuned)
- 50 years old trains moving, and so on
- NOTE: this product is made for Kontakt 5.5.2 FULL VERSION ONLY. It will work in "demo mode" (15 mins only) in the Free Kontakt Player.
This one is (also) great - worth the money!
This one is great - worth the money!
Mio Michael Cramer
gorgeous sounds here
Perfectly crafted for underscoring films you can use these sounds also for music productions or other projects. Give it a try.
Best of the series
To me, this is the best of the libraries for Kontakt by SoundEthers. The combination of field recordings and sound design is really quite unique.
This is an instrument based on field recordings and added musical layers. You have up to three layers to play with, which gives you a lot of movement when using automation. You have access to the field recordings as instruments as well. The sound is cinematic, atmospheric and especially suited for ambient, underscore or downtempo stuff.
AizerX: Classic Trailer Toolkit
Hybrid, epic trailer music, film scores powerhouseView Product £155.00
Fractured: Prepared Acoustic Guitar
The Acoustic Guitar Like Never BeforeView Product £75.27
Mini Magic - Dark Tones Vol 2
Morphable Dark Ambient Sounds from Synth Magic.View Product £10.00
Revisiting the power of Model D layered with the bite of FMView Product £15.05 £7.53 YOU SAVE 50%