Version: Kontakt 5.2.1 / NCW / V1
Custom instrument based on the legendary 1978 ARP Quadra
£85.00 + VAT
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
The 1970’s ARP Quadra synthesiser was used on countless disco records, funk, John Carpenter soundtracks, Genesis albums, soul, New Order records, Gary Numan’s Micro Music tour, Joe Zawinul. Jean Michel Jarre made great use of it. The list is almost endless.
Before now, if you wanted the great sounds of this rare and much sought after synthesiser, you had to pay a small fortune for the real machine (that’s if you could find one working). The search is over.
This Kontakt instrument, based on the classic 1978 synthesiser, is fully programmable from the front panel which replicates the actual front panel of the ARP Quadra. This instrument can easily give you all the great sounds of this classic and much sought after synthesizer. Also featuring an extensive effects section, plus extra features such as a 16-step, analogue-style sequencer, allowing the creation of sounds that go far beyond what the original hardware Quadra is capable of.
The graphical user interface (GUI) recreates each control of a real Quadra, and is just one more attention to detail that enables you to experience this beautiful, vintage synthesiser, without the need to own the real machine.
All the sliders and envelopes have been calibrated and timed to behave like a real Quadra and there are lots of great extra features that really bring the Quadra synthesiser into the modern studio environment.
Sounds of the Quadra is supplied with over 400 presets, ranging from classic ARP leads, strings, bass, analogue effects, pads etc, which can all be tweaked to taste via the custom GUI. Sounds of the Quadra is a versatile synthesiser that will fit into any style of music.
11GB OF QUADRA SAMPLES
- All samples streamed from disk to ensure quick load times and small memory usage.
- Lead section now contains all of the available oscillator waveforms of a real Quadra.
- Preset system which is a collection of sounds made on a real Quadra and then sampled and placed under A dedicated preset system with sequencer and arpeggiator.
- Each section of the Quadra (bass, strings, poly and lead can be loaded independently so you can make your own Quadra configurations, each with its own arpeggiator and sequencer.
- Each section now has its own dedicated effects section and extra features.
- Easier to use sequencer with added features.
- Midi syncable LFO's and Delays.
- Many, many more extra features.
- New Quadra for Kontakt 5.2.1 and higher (Full retail version of Kontakt is required, NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE FREE KONTAKT PLAYER.
- Now includes Quadra expansion pack 1 - More samples and more presets
A timewarped, battered, electrically-compromised tonewheel-based soundscape machine!View Product £15.00
Crusty, clunky and characterful: a quirky prototype East German electric pianoView Product £20.00
Chris Hein Solo Violin
Two fantastic sounding Solo Violin InstrumentsView Product £184.00