Version: Kontakt 5.5.2 / WAV V1
Classical Chamber Choir
£142.00 + VAT
Download Method: Best Service
With Mystica, Eduardo Tarilonte continues his incomparable series of vocal-libraries. This classical chamber choir consists of eight extraordinary female vocalists, delivering a unique, enchanting sound without comparison.
Mystica has been designed as a female-choir-library for unconfined solo use. At the same time, the library forms a perfectly matched mixed choir when being combined with Cantus. Therefore, Mystica has been recorded under identical conditions in spanish KBYO Recording Studios, located in Granada, using eight selected Neumann microphones and Avalon preamps.
To ensure perfect team play of both libraries, Mystica offers the same words and Phrase-Arranger as Cantus. In addition, there is a new possibility for quick exchanges of phrases and wordbuilder-settings between the libraries - in both directions. This way, the combination of Mystica and Cantus forms an impressive tool to create overwhelming choir passages.
Mystica is an unparalleled choir with an extraordinary sound quality. Mystica offers an almost magical sound which is extraordinary versatile and equally suited for esoteric and mystic melodies as well as for big cinematic passages. One of the benefits of Mystica is its wonderful, expressive „True Legato“.
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in Mystica
Realism and Inspiration
This unrivaled choir-library allows creation of incredible realistic choir-phrases with ease. Mystica's powerful and innovative wordbuilder combines 24 words in form of 120 elements, consisting of full words, corresponding syllables and five True-Legato vowels (A, E, I, O, U) plus an additional “Mmmh“-articulation.
As in all Tarilonte vocal-libraries, Mystical offers the brilliant and innovative option to combine each word with any of the five True-Legato vowels. This way, realistic sounding vocal phrases can be created without using ready-made phrases.
Nevertheless, Mystica can of course be used as a typical choir-library without its Phrase-Arranger. There is an ample choice of 100 Gregorian vocal phrases, allowing to create sacral atmospheres with ease. In addition, the library offers twelve soundscapes being formed from vocal recordings as well as vocal effects to create unusual sounds.
- unique „Numen Ensemble“ female choir with eight vocalists
- 5 GB WAV samples, 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- 5 “True Legato vowels (A, E, I, O, U), separate “Mmmh-articulation
- powerful Phrase-Arranger with 24 words and three different articulations (staccato, fast, slow)
- words can be separated in 120 short words/syllables
- combine words with True-Legato vowels - automatic vowel selection
- 100 Gregorian vocal phrases
- 12 soundscapes, moulded from vocal recordings
- additional vocal effects
- new import/export functions to exchange Phrase-Arranger patches between Mystica and Cantus
- dry recordings, perfect to be spiced up with individual reverberation
- NI Kontakt Player Instrument (Version 5.5.2 required)
Kontakt Player Compatible
This library has been licensed by Native Instruments for use in the Kontakt Player engine. It can be used in the free Kontakt Player or the full retail version of Kontakt (version 5.5.2 or later). The Kontakt “Libraries” browser rack supports this Kontakt Player library. Online serial registration through the Native Instruments Service Center is required to activate this library.
Best Service Download
Purchase this product from Kontakt Hub and you will receive a unique code. Please redeem this code at the Best Service website to download the product.
1. Please visit www.bestservice.de/registration and log in to your user account (register a new user account if necessary).
2. In your user account click on "My products" and then on “Register”. Enter your “REGISTRATION CODE” and finish the registration by clicking “Submit”.
3. Your registered product will from now on be listed under “My products”. Here you can find download links and possibly additional activation numbers.
Detailed instructions for unpacking, installing, and activating are included in the downloaded files.
Smack: Claps, Snaps and Stomps
Big Fish Audio
A comprehensive claps, snaps, stomps, and percussion virtual instrumentView Product £72.23
Purgatory Creek Soundware
Two sought-after Clavinet keyboardsView Product £19.95
Aeris: Hybrid Choir Designer
Superior Choirs, Solo Singers and Sound DesignView Product £225.90
Halflight Sampling Collection
Epic Collection of 18 Sound Design LibrariesView Product £50.00
AizerX - Modern Trailer Toolkit
Stylish, ultra-modern, custom sound effectsView Product £220.00
Alden Nulden Productions
Two Oscillator Analog SynthView Product £26.00 £13.00 YOU SAVE 50%
The Blue Zone 01-25 Special Edition
Experimental Electronic TexturesView Product £20.85 £10.43 YOU SAVE 50%