Version: Kontakt 5.5.2 / NCW / 0.1 GB / V2
Atmospheric Pads and Textures
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
This library contains lush and warm pads and textures. It is small in size but big in sound. The Update has now more Patches and almost fifty Pad Samples. The new Samples are more textural and glitchy, but there are also some harmonic pads.
Have fun with this update!
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in Mountains
- String patch: as it suggests features strings. You got control over reverb. Sordino and a virtual panning.
- Pad Patch: contains 47 different Pad sounds from warm and gentle up to distorted and dissonant. You have a phaser and a reverb as well.
- Filter Pad Patch: Similar to the regular Pad patch, but instead of a phaser you got a filter and the cutoff is controlled by a lfo.
- Air Pad Patch: Another Pad Patch. Here it is possible to load different "Spaces" to shape the pad samples, what is in fact a convolution reverb.
- Plucks Patch: You can create short sounding plucks, that doesnt mean, you cant make longer sounding leads. This is possible through ADSR Envelope changes.
- Texture Patch: Here you got the possibility to create own glitchy rhythms by changing the speed of the lfos and in addition you can add a reverb to it.
The pads and the texture patches have mapped a lowpass filter to CC1. All in all is this instrument a cool addition to your palette of sounds. 140 mb size in 96khz,24bit after lossless ncw compression from 234mb of rough Data.
Ps: Audio Demos are dry Demos featuring only sounds from this library. :)
"Just wanted to say how much I enjoy using this little gem and how much I'm looking forward to the upcoming update..can't wait to see what you've added.
Also, my thanks for bring us this in the first place..really appreciate the time and effort you've put into this project. I own various synths and VSTis, but this is one of those I find myself always returning to when a piece calls for strings in particular..they really do sound that good."
Great options for creating individual soundscapes
There is already a great review form Stan about resona but I would like to recommend this one as a perfect addition. The general concept is the same: - special "soundenvironments" here presented as nki-presets combined with - soundsets inside the nki soundenvironment too choose from Evry "soundenvironment" has just a special combination from effects so that it is really easy too build your sounds. My absolute favourites: the "evolve" options in the "airy pads" which are under something called "space". Dont really know what this is exactly about but it just sounds great and really brings totally different sounds in the same environment and with same soundsets. And in combination from nki with included sounds you have more then 200 sounds at starting point. Only two little wishes: sad that string patch has only one soundset would love some choices here (for example something deep like cello/low strings, smaller/bigger string ensembles....) and second: maybe possible to get some more concrete naming to the bonus patches (warm/cold etc. like the "regular" ones would be enough as just a hint).
as a starting point for further sound design or as a stand alone underscore instrument,mountains just delivers. top notch sound quality and lots of possibilities to personalize the sound. you really get a bang for your bug with this!
Divergent Audio Group
Fulfills your nasty lo-fi drum desires.View Product £32.00 £24.00 YOU SAVE 25%
Chamber Orchestra 2 - Professional Edition
Complete Orchestral PackageView Product £170.00
Ethno World 6 Complete
The Ultimate Sample-library for Ethnic Instruments and Voices from all over the WorldView Product £323.00
A timewarped, battered, electrically-compromised tonewheel-based soundscape machine!View Product £15.00
Groundbreaking Pure Digital Synthesis Technology from the 1970sView Product £20.85
DX Keys Deluxe
The DX7’s big brother – these are the sounds of the awesome DX5!View Product £16.00