Jacks Concert Guitar
Version: Kontakt 5.2.1 / WAV / V1.1
Sharp, accurate and highly expressive acoustic guitar for Kontakt.
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Jacks Concert Guitar is a sharp, accurate and highly expressive acoustic guitar for Kontakt using SenseTech technology to adapt the sound in real-time depending on your playing style.
Having a great guitarist and a wonderful instrument is sometimes not enough. What makes the difference is the ability to make the sampled instrument playable exactly like the real instrument, simulating articulations and noises all in real-time. This is acheived using the SenseTech script and very clever sampling techniques.
SENSETECH - INTELLIGENT SCRIPTING
This new instrument uses our latest scripting effort: the SenseTech. It is the last evolution of the previous Performer Intelligent Technology, able to simulate the instrument in all its nuance and every articulation just by playing, using very little system resources and an improved high-precision script that will have to manage a large number of samples in several milliseconds of time.
EASY TO USE
With SenseTech you don't need to worry about keyswitches or different playing modes. Legato? Glides? Strumming? Don't worry, You just have to play. SenseTech will take care of everything.
- 48KHz 24-bit Stereo
- 6 dynamic layers
- 8 sound modes, also switchable by key-switch
- 1 Live! sound mode*
- Fullness, Presence and Detail knobs, tuned to the guitar frequencies, to equalize the sound at the best
- Detune knob to simulate the small detune from the same notes
- "Powered by SenseTech" button, to disable all the SenseTech scripts if not appreciated
- Pan slider to move the instrument left or right
- Touch slider to adjust the velocity curve
- Stage Sim slider to quickly create a room ambience
- String slider to simulate 5 different strings set
- Flexible Arpeggiator and Strummer extra functions
- 11 preset to quickly call different instrument settings
- Adjustable vibrato using Modulation or Aftertouch controllers
- Total instrument size: 240 MB (lossless compressed samples)
- At least, a 61-keys keyboard is suggested to play at the best
- Works on Kontakt v5.2.1 or newer (only 15 minutes on Kontakt Player!)
- 1. Live!Concert (6 dynamics)
- 2. Pizzicato (1 dynamic)
- 3. Bartók Snap (3 dynamics)
- 4. Tambora (2 dynamics)
- 5. Tremolo (1 dynamic)
- 6. Harmonics (1 dynamic)
- 7. Benga Kit (1 dynamic)
- 8. FX & Clusters (from 1 to 24 dynamics)
- * Live! modes use the SenseTech real-time scripts.
This video demo has been created by the talented Adi Goldstein:
Feels good and the quality sounds great.
Jack's Concert Guitar - Very cool & organic sounding &...
let's you create some wonderful rest stroke lead work which can be tricky with virtual instruments, but Jack's guitar handles them well<3 fantastic job Jack & Hephaestus Sounds!!!!!Fan,BeauS.P.S. I do miss not having round robins, but you can tweak the guitar pegs to get a change in sound and there are also some nice dynamic layers so that's awesome! If there is ever an update it would be fantastic if round robin ( or perhaps round robin borrowing ) could be added, but still i love this library and want to give it 5 star for sure.Also tech support for Jack's Concert Guitar was/is great, thanks again, you Rock!!!!!
Beau Jarred Schekeryk
Really vivid sounding Guitar VI. Sound quality of the recordings is great and the UI features a comprehensive set of possibilities to shape and build Your sound. Absolutely recommended!
The quality in relation to the price is ok. It sounds best when I record pp - mp. Sometimes unwanted, loud sounds pop up. I need to mute them in the midi.
Good sound. The best is the Live Concert mode, which allows you to play easily, without having to use keyswitches. It also incorporates a useful sequencer.
New Orleans Brass
A Brass powerhouse - 5 Brass InstrumentsView Product £80.00 £60.00 YOU SAVE 25%
Crusty, clunky and characterful: a quirky prototype East German electric pianoView Product £20.00