Jacks Concert Guitar
Version: Kontakt 5.2.1 / WAV / 0.3 GB / V1.1
Sharp, accurate and highly expressive acoustic guitar for Kontakt.
£18.00 + VAT
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Jacks Concert Guitar is a sharp, accurate and highly expressive acoustic guitar for Kontakt using SenseTech technology to adapt the sound in real-time depending on your playing style.
Having a great guitarist and a wonderful instrument is sometimes not enough. What makes the difference is the ability to make the sampled instrument playable exactly like the real instrument, simulating articulations and noises all in real-time. This is acheived using the SenseTech script and very clever sampling techniques.
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in Jacks Concert Guitar
SENSETECH - INTELLIGENT SCRIPTING
This new instrument uses our latest scripting effort: the SenseTech. It is the last evolution of the previous Performer Intelligent Technology, able to simulate the instrument in all its nuance and every articulation just by playing, using very little system resources and an improved high-precision script that will have to manage a large number of samples in several milliseconds of time.
EASY TO USE
With SenseTech you don't need to worry about keyswitches or different playing modes. Legato? Glides? Strumming? Don't worry, You just have to play. SenseTech will take care of everything.
- 48KHz 24-bit Stereo
- 6 dynamic layers
- 8 sound modes, also switchable by key-switch
- 1 Live! sound mode*
- Fullness, Presence and Detail knobs, tuned to the guitar frequencies, to equalize the sound at the best
- Detune knob to simulate the small detune from the same notes
- "Powered by SenseTech" button, to disable all the SenseTech scripts if not appreciated
- Pan slider to move the instrument left or right
- Touch slider to adjust the velocity curve
- Stage Sim slider to quickly create a room ambience
- String slider to simulate 5 different strings set
- Flexible Arpeggiator and Strummer extra functions
- 11 preset to quickly call different instrument settings
- Adjustable vibrato using Modulation or Aftertouch controllers
- Total instrument size: 240 MB (lossless compressed samples)
- At least, a 61-keys keyboard is suggested to play at the best
- Works on Kontakt v5.2.1 or newer (only 15 minutes on Kontakt Player!)
- 1. Live!Concert (6 dynamics)
- 2. Pizzicato (1 dynamic)
- 3. Bartók Snap (3 dynamics)
- 4. Tambora (2 dynamics)
- 5. Tremolo (1 dynamic)
- 6. Harmonics (1 dynamic)
- 7. Benga Kit (1 dynamic)
- 8. FX & Clusters (from 1 to 24 dynamics)
- * Live! modes use the SenseTech real-time scripts.
This video demo has been created by the talented Adi Goldstein:
Feels good and the quality sounds great.
Ancient ERA Persia
A collection of sounds from forgotten places of the middle eastView Product £184.00
Crusty, clunky and characterful: a quirky prototype East German electric pianoView Product £20.00
Groundbreaking Pure Digital Synthesis Technology from the 1970sView Product £20.85
Revisiting the power of Model D layered with the bite of FMView Product £15.05