Version: Kontakt 5.5.2 / WAV / V1
47 String Grand Concert Harp
£115.00 + VAT
Download Method: Continuata
Elysium Harp is a 47-string grand concert pedal harp virtual instrument library, fully compatible with the free Kontakt Player and Komplete Kontrol S-Series Keyboards by Native Instruments. We recorded this massive Lyon & Healy bronze concert harp in exquisite detail, with extended articulation choices, advanced controls, easy play-assist features and warm presence across the entire key range.
We've covered classic Finger Plucks with long sustains, deep round-robin and dynamic layering for each string. We also recorded Hard Fingernail plucks, Harmonics, Xylophonics, Bass Pedal Buzzes, plus a wide collection of natural Live Glisses in 19 scales and styles by harpist Jennifer Ellis. You'll find lots of custom ambiences, pads and unique FX presets created with the harp source to open up limitless sound design possibilities. You also have access to 3 stereo mic positions (sound board, rear ports & room) to freely mix and route, plus an advanced real-time gliss and arpeggiator sequencers, instant pedal presets for easy glissing and arpeggios, precise tone and presence shaping and a full FX rack for total creative freedom. Elysium Harp contains 12,147 samples and over 30GB of wav content. The library is compressed to 14.7 GB with NI's lossless .ncw audio format for greater resource efficiency. It works in Kontakt or Kontakt Player version 5.5.2 and later.
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in Elysium Harp
Dynamic User Interface
- Powerful Custom User Interface with fully automatable access to critical performance controls.
- Front Sound Board microphone position for a full, rich sound. Captured with Neumann TLM 103 microphones.
- Rear Sound Port microphone position for a deeply resonant and hyper-present tone, captured with Neumann TLM 102 microphones.
- Overhead Room microphone position for a deeply resonant and hyper-present tone, captured with Neumann TLM 107 microphones.
- Mixer module for custom channel mixing, loading, positioning and routing.
- Adaptive Arpeggiator system with preset saving/loading and tons of tweakable options to make arpeggios inspiring and easy to play.
- Dynamic Gliss generator that lets you draw your own gliss speed and velocity shapes and curves.
- Intuitive Pedal system that lets you select from dozens of classic harp pedal configurations and instantly snap your keyboard to both common and specialized scale types and keys.
- The Arpeggiator, Gliss and Pedal systems make it extraordinarily easy to play beautifully life-like glisses, arpeggios and melody lines in real-time. Just load it up and start playing!
- Modular DSP FX Rack panel with a full set of automatable controls for every effect unit.
- 119 integrated convolution IR samples recorded in a variety of rooms, environments and FX spaces.
This library is distributed using advanced watermarking technology provided by Continuata:
After purchase you will be provided with a unique code. You must visit the following URL:
and use the Continuata Connect software to download the product. Enter the provided code to unlock your purchase.
Kontakt Player Compatible
This library has been licensed by Native Instruments for use in the Kontakt Player engine. It can be used in the free Kontakt Player or the full retail version of Kontakt (version 5.5.2 or later). The Kontakt “Libraries” browser rack supports this Kontakt Player library. Online serial registration through the Native Instruments Service Center is required to activate this library. Please use the same code provided for Continuata Connect to register your product with Native Instruments.
- 8 round-robin variations per dynamic layer
- Finger Pad Plucks
- Finger Nail Plucks
- Soft Harmonic Plucks
- Hard Harmonic Plucks
- Xylophonic Plucks
- Bass String Pedal Buzz Effects
- 194 Natural Glisses in 19 scales and styles by harp soloists Jennifer Ellis
- Dozens of custom ambiences, organic synth pads, tonal atmospheres and FX presets crafted from the harp source recordings and presets.
- 12,145 Samples
- 30.6 GB uncompressed / 14.7 GB Installed with lossless ncw compression
- 9 nki Kontakt instruments
- 63 nksn snapshots
- 24 bit / 48kHz lossless NCW format samples
- Works with the free Kontakt Player (version 5.5.2+)
A Bass modeller and sound-design toolkit, ready to inspire.View Product £52.50
Jacks Concert Guitar
Sharp, accurate and highly expressive acoustic guitar for Kontakt.View Product £18.00
Retcon - Boards Of Canada Synthesis
Boards of Canada Synthesis Complete CollectionView Product £40.00
Mini Magic - Eclectic Electric Vol 2
A collection of rare and sought after synth soundsView Product £7.00