Version: Kontakt 4 / NCW / V1
The Ultimate Virtual Electric Guitar
£301.22 + VAT
Download Method: Big Fish
Electri6ity contains eight of the most famous and distinguished guitar tones from the history of the instrument. More than 24,000 24-bit samples were taken of each guitar. Three pickup options (front, rear, and mixed) are available on every guitar.
An impressive amount of samples allow you to play every articulation on every fret of every string for an absolutely authentic guitar sound.
Downstrokes, upstrokes, seamless velocity layers, ghost notes, mutes, harmonics, hammer-ons, pulloffs, slides, releases, and FX…the sky is the limit with Electri6ity.
BIG FISH AUDIO
This product is distributed by Big Fish Audio.
After you purchase the product you will be provided with a serial number. Please visit the following url and enter the serial to download the product and get your Kontakt Player Codes.
Electri6ity’s Performance page gives you access to the most important playback settings. Guitar pickup, volume, strum behavior, vibrato, and release behavior are all included in this page. You can adjust the pickup location, the tone, and release volume. The Performance Page also utilizes the most advanced scripting to date, including the revolutionary Articulation Morphing Technology (A.M.T) and Velocity Morphing Technology (V.M.T.), allowing for the seamless morphing from dead mute to sustain or from soft to loud.
With unparalleled control, the Settings page places every nuance of a guitar in the user’s hands. Control the Strings, Fretboard, Tone, Legato, Strumming, Picking, Noise, Humanizing and much much more. The philosophy of Electri6ity is to make a virtual guitar and the Settings page is the heart of this goal.
Take the powerful sounds of Electri6ity and elevate them to another level! Add FX and chose which style of amp to send the guitar through. Offering Jazz, Classic, Clean, Metal, and more one can chose different miss and how much reverb to add. Add drive for full, crunchy sound or use the EQ to shape the perfect tone.
The Fretboard displays the location of where a sample is triggered. The playback displays in tab form for easy interpretation of chords and notes. Additionally, one can see the picking direction and determine which performance setting sounds best. The ability to see the guitar in action offers a truly immersive experience.
Electri6ity includes eight guitars:
- Les Paul
- Danelectro Lipstick
Three pickup positions:
- Front + Rear Blend
Recorded variations per sample:
- Seamless velocity layers
- Legato (Sustain/Muted)
- All modes can be combined with a Slide Mode for real-time slides from each fret to each other fret.
- Sustain Neck <> Bridge
- Sustain <> 5th / Octave Pinch Harmonics
- Dead Notes <> Muted <> Half-Muted
- Ghost Notes Clean
- Ghost Notes Dirty
- Hammer On (played after sustain note) / Hammer On (tapped)
- Pull Off (played after sustain note) / Pull Off (tapped)
- One and two frets Slides Up / Down
- Slides (from and to every available fret)
- FX Samples (Screams, Scratches, Whammy-FX, etc.)
- Finger Noise
- Finger Noise Short
- Mixed I
- Mixed II
- Hand Mute (fret can be selected)
- Palm Mute
- Slide Down Short
- Slide Down Medium
- Slide Down Long
- Slide Down (1 fret, short)
- Slide Up (1 fret, short)
- Slide Noise Down
- Slide Noise Up
- Pick Noise
- A.M.T (Articulation Morphing Technology) & V.M.T (Velocity Morphing Technology) allows you to seamlessly morph from soft to loud notes, from dead muted to sustain, and even from sustain to fifth or octave pinch harmonics! The morphing is phase-aligned without any phasing artifacts
- Advanced string and fretboard positioning - the AI chooses the best fitting strings and fretboard position for you. It takes speed, timing, notes and polyphony into account. Manual overwrite is possible whenever you need it (by manually choosing a string or a position on the fretboard)
- Advanced guitar noise engine - adds pick, finger and slide noises according to your playing
- Advanced legato engine - fluid legato lines in real time
- Advanced vibrato engine
- Advanced humanization - nothing is random, everything is artificial intelligence
- Advanced guitar chord detection - almost 2000 chords are detected and transferred into guitar chords in real time. Most guitar chords are available in up to three different voicings
- Inversions and chords with additional root keys are detected
- Easy Double-Tracking - without increasing the memory footprint
- Auto Unison-Bends
- Dynamic sympathetic resonance simulation
- Performance keys for strumming and picking - powerful yet easy to use
- Performance keys for trills, tremolo picking, one and two fret slides (it's possible to slide whole chords as well)
- Full control over the engine, tweak and control the playback with more than 100 parameters!
World Percussion 2.0 - Europe
Amazing percussion sounds from EuropeView Product £75.00