Dream Rythms 2.0
Version: Kontakt 4.2.4 / WAV / V2
Combinable rhythms and sequences
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Dream Rythms 2.0, New Interface, New Features.
Dream Rythms is a modular library for Native Instruments Kontakt featuring more than one hundred combinable rhythms and sequences, including warped keys, guitars, synths, basses, kicks and percussive elements.
Elements can be layered to obtain complex rhythms and textures. The included multis are a great example of how Dream Rythms can be combined.
Dream Rythms works great for soundtracks, electronica and can be used on any other musical genre where twisted rhythms and sequences are requested.
- 120 modular layerable single patches .nki
- 22 Fully playable combo multis
- A wide array of controls and effects available (Low Pass Filter, Hi Pass Filter, Stereo width, Reverb, Rotator, Luminance, Amp and Filter Envelopes)
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready
- Please note: full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4 or above is required
- The product is delivered as digital download. You will receive an email with the download link immediately after purchase process is completed.
- Bassistic (15 patches) Glitchy and punchy cinematic bass sequences, , playable in a piano-like form. Available full and half tempo.
- Key (19 patches) Otherworldly ambienced sequences, derived from piano/keyboard sounds and playable in a piano-like form. Available full and half tempo.
- Kikk (14 patches) Cinematic Electronic Kick Drums sequences. Available full and half tempo.
- Percussive (19 patches) Filtered, crushed and variously processed electronic percussion sequences with a definite cinematic appeal. Available full and half tempo.
- Stringey (10 patches) Mangled melodic patterns derived from guitars, playable in a piano-like form. Available full and half tempo.
- Synthetica (22 patches) Filtered, crushed and variously processed synth sequences, , playable in a piano-like form. Available full and half tempo.
- Dirty Melodica (21 patches) A set of twentyone raw and gritty synthetized patterns, playable in a piano-like form.
- Multis (22 multi patches) Twenty cinematic combinations of several loops