Version: Kontakt 5.5 / WAV / V1
Download Method: Best Service
Continuing the vocal series by Eduardo Tarilonte, Cantus brings you a real Gregorian Monk Ensemble featuring the sounds of the dark Middle Ages.
A perfect tool for composers and sound designers to create ambiances and music for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
Cantus is a unique choir library aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic liturgical melodies, without using any phrases. Cantus offers a powerful and innovative Phrase-Arranger which combines 24 words (120 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato vowels (a, e, i, o, u) and a special Mmmh articulation, all at your finger tips in one patch.
If you're unsure whether this is right for you, here's a short example of what's included in Cantus
- 5 different true Gregorian style legatos (a, e, i, o, u)
- Mmmh articulation
- A powerful Phrase-Arranger with 24 words, 3 different articulations (staccato, fast and slow speeds).
- Words can be split to offer a total of 120 words/syllables
- Words can be combined with true legato playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected
- A collection of 20 Gregorian chants splitted into 400 phrases.
- 60 minutes of music
- 19 soundscapes, created from vocal samples.
- 6.000 samples (stereo, 44kHz, 24 bit), Library Size 2.8 GB.
- Free Kontakt Player included (Version 5.5 or higher required)
BEST SERVICE DOWNLOAD
Purchase this product from Kontakt Hub and you will receive a unique code. Please redeem this code at the Best Service website to download the product.
1. Please visit www.bestservice.de/registration and log in to your user account (register a new user account if necessary).
2. In your user account click on "My products" and then on “Register”. Enter your “REGISTRATION CODE” and finish the registration by clicking “Submit”.
3. Your registered product will from now on be listed under “My products”. Here you can find download links and possibly additional activation numbers.
Detailed instructions for unpacking, installing, and activating are included in the downloaded files.
KONTAKT PLAYER COMPATIBLE
This library has been licensed by Native Instruments for use in the Kontakt Player engine. It can be used in the free Kontakt Player or the full retail version of Kontakt (version 5.5.2 or later). The Kontakt “Libraries” browser rack supports this Kontakt Player library. Online serial registration through the Native Instruments Service Center is required to activate this library.
Ethno World 6 Complete
The Ultimate Sample-library for Ethnic Instruments and Voices from all over the WorldView Product £323.00
Damaged and dangerous transistor organ from behind the Iron CurtainView Product £25.00
Chamber Orchestra 2 - Standard Edition
2 Years in the MakingView Product £70.00