Big Techno Synth
Version: Kontakt 5.5.1 / WAV / V1
Techno and Tech House
Download Method: Kontakt Hub
Meet ZTEKNO - Big Techno Synth. Our first fully-fledged instrument for all Techno and Tech House musicians and producers.
ZTEKNO is packed with big hitting sounds - Basses, Chords, Drum Hits, Multis, Pads, Plucks, Rhythms, SFX and Synths.
Inspired by Adam Beyer, Nina Kraviz, Carl Cox, Octopus, Toolroom, Drumcode and more Super Stars of Techno and Tech House music!
- All samples in .WAV format, 48kHz / 24bit
- Requires the full version of Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher (not compatible with free Kontakt player)
- 3353 Samples
- 183 sounds/ 5.18 GB (unzipped)
- Bonus Wav Loops & Midi Files
- The Kontakt patches come loaded in the Flow engine which contains a sequencer section (ARP, Velocity with choice of steps, randomisation)
- The FLOW button on the main page of the instrument randomises all controls (the result is very unpredictable and in the end you can get a very cool sound).
- The first tab effects - Macro Engine, LFO Control, Equalizer
- The second tab - Filter Control, Rotator and Destructor
- The third tab - Note Control, Repeater (Delay) and Space Engine (Reverb)
- A very large selection of presets for effects.
A real sleeper on sale---Better than the demo video would indicate
Very pleasantly surprised by this one! The quality and the amount of sounds and file "extras" belie the stark interface. Powerful-sounding patches, many with a "construction set" approach, good categorical variation, and extras like loops and MIDI. Some really good mod/filter sweeps on the patches and beautiful tails on the reverbs/delays. You almost have to hold down the keys on every patch when auditioning them in order to hear what every patch really does. The minimalistic-looking sequencer interface with randomizer and styles, again, surprises you with the amount of variation it can quickly produce. This is not for oscillator tweakers (but you can ADSR the filter). Getting this at the 80%-off price was da nutz! Five Stars for Value!
Big Techno Synth by ZTEKNO
An impressive library that gets you laying down an electronic track quickly. Most of the sounds sound great as they are and you can make 90s type to modern-sounding tunes in no time. The presets on offer sound authentic and are versatile for darker and lighter sounding compositions. You'd have little troubling making an album with this library alone. I'm looking forward to what else ZTEKNO offers us in the future.
This is TECHNO
Now this is Techno! Simple user interface but cool and nice sounding Kontakt base synth for TECHNO Music. And with this price tag it's almost a no brainer.
One of those pads like Sky or Beauty Cloud is worth the price for this instrument alone. Sounds amazing!
It is a fat collection with more than 150 patches in 5GB of samples, covering many types of sounds. It also features a meaty FX sections and a sequencer for further tweaking. The Flow function is intriguing, giving sounds a different spin.
Techno, Techno sounds
Very good job. The sounds are good and easy to use. Goog interface.
True techno sounds for any producer. Deep bass and atmospheric pads. I like it!
Big Techno Fan....
....got to have a Big Techno Synth. A low cost for much techno. Big fan of the ZTEKNO sound. Please create Big Techno Synth2!
Lars Øyvind Christophersen